How to Change WordPress Theme
There are thousands of themes available for WordPress, both free and premium (paid). You can choose a theme that best fits the needs of your website. Whether you are creating a personal blog, an online store, or a business website.
To install a theme on your WordPress site. You can follow the steps I provided in my previous message. Once a theme is installed. You can customize it to your liking by going to the “Appearance” section in the WordPress dashboard. And clicking on the “Customize” button next to the theme. This will open the theme customization screen. Where you can change various settings such as the colors, fonts, and layout of the theme.
To change your WordPress theme, you can follow these steps:
- Log in to your WordPress site as an administrator.
- In the left sidebar, click on “Appearance” and then click on “Themes.”
- On the “Themes” page, you will see a list of your installed themes. To add a new theme, click on the “Add New” button at the top of the page.
- On the “Add Themes” page, you can browse through the available themes or use the search bar to find a specific theme.
- Once you have found a theme that you want to use, hover your mouse over the theme and click on the “Install” button.
- After the theme has been installed, you can click on the “Activate” button to make it your current theme.
Alternatively, if you have already downloaded a theme file from another source, you can click on the “Upload Theme” button on the “Add Themes” page and select the theme file from your computer to install it.